One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” -Hunter S. Thompson


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm a Ticket to Ride Pocket Edition Addict

Hi my name is Zombiecowboy and I’m a Ticket to Ride pocket addict.

Ever since I downloaded the Ticket to Ride Pocket Edition board game app to my iphone I can’t stop playing it. Anytime I have a few free minutes I whip out my phone and play a game or two, or three.... Sometimes I just continue a game I started and didn’t have time to finish. Other times I try and defeat the challenges in the achievement section.

What I like about the game is that it’s deceptively simple and easy to master, yet there are numerous strategies that you can employ to win the game. Because of the random nature of the cards, the game will play out slightly differently each time.The best part is no board and game pieces to clean up after each game, and you always have one to four other people to play against at a moment’s notice.

So amigo’s if your looking for a cheap game app that will provide the best bang for your hard-earned dinero, Ticket to Ride pocket edition is the way to go. Just be warned, once you’ve played you just might not be able to stop!
Now I gotta go, I’m starting to get the shakes, and other nasty withdraw symptoms….

No comments:

Post a Comment