You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it ? The I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you ? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
-Brick Top (Snatch)
What a bloody brilliant movie Snatch was. Not that the former has anything to do with this post nor the mini review of the NEMESIS rpg that you can read HERE. No what this post is about is me doing you ORE game masters a favour. Below are a bunch of links I thought might prove useful for the NEMESIS system all in one handy dandy place. No thanks needed, thats just how I roll hombres. In particular the links to the character sheets will prove pretty useful since the core rules don't seem to include any. The NEMESIS in a nutshell from the totally rad Swords Against the Outer Dark blog looks like it will also come in pretty handy. If your reading this and you have any additional links let me know and I can add them to the list.
NEMESIS RPG Tools & Links
- The NEMESIS RPG - Download the core rules here.
- The ORE Toolkit - A 165 page toolkit by Dorian Hawkins of 1000 Monkeys 1000 Typewriters.
- NEMESIS Character Sheet - (colour) By coyotegrey from RPG.net
- NEMESIS Character Sheet - (black and white) By coyotegrey from RPG.net
- NPC Damage Silhouettes - 18/sheet NPC damage trackers from Arc Dream Publishing.
- CoC Spell Conversions - A RPG.net thread with a ton of CoC spells converted to NEMESIS
- NEMESIS in a Nutshell - Wicked awesome quick rules reference sheets by Shane Mangus.
- Cthulhulike - A Call of Cthulhu Conversion Document by Shane Ivey.
- Greg Stolze - NEMESIS/ORE creator's website.
- Dennis Detwiller - NEMESIS/Delta Green creator's website.
- Arc Dream Publishing - Publisher of ORE, Delta Green, Godlike, and other really cool shit.
- The Cult of ORE - A Google Group dedicated to the One Roll Engine.