One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” -Hunter S. Thompson


Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello Blogoverse

I'm not one for apologizing for a lack of posting. I do this for shits and giggles more than anything else. I'm not a huge fan of posting just to post either. That being said I do feel I owe it to those few who do check out my blog an explanation for my present lack of productivity in putting words to page.

So heres the dilly amigos. As I mentioned in a post a few years back I lost my job and since then I've been going back to school to put on my big boy pants and finally start a real adult career. That was all prep work to get to where I am today. This year I started a three year college program in nursing. Naturally gaming, blogging, reading for fun, and basically having a life have all taken a major punch to the testicular region. So my fellow dice chuckers, card floppers, and button pushers now you know, and as G I mutheffing Joe is so fond of reminding us, "knowing is half the battle, GO JOE!". So if I can manage to find a spare minute to write something up I will, but based on how much time this program has been sucking up I fear that will be few and far between.

When I grown up I wanna be a Rescue Ninja


No comments:

Post a Comment