One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” -Hunter S. Thompson


Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tharzad-Dul Mega-Dungeon Update

I've updated the Tharzad-Dul Mega-Dungeon Page found HERE.

With the arrival of Dungeons & Dragons 5e and delving back in to fantasy reading (see THIS blog entry on what I'm currently reading), my mind has come back to Tharzad-Dul and the World of Aerd my mega-dungeon blog project. The three things that I feel are most important to cover in order to make this playable in terms of starting up a campaign would be doing a write up on Enderfell the starting village, the Gods of Aerd, and level 2 of the dungeon (The Garden Level).

When I started this project I was using the free Swords & Wizardry rules. I don't intend to go back and update what I've written already (at least not at this point), but going forward I will be using the D&D 5e rules. So keep your eyes peeled for new updates of the World of Aerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment