One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” -Hunter S. Thompson


Friday, March 14, 2014

Dungeon Keeper

One of the games I've been playing virtually non-stop has been the iOS version of Dungeon Keeper on my iPhone. I never played the original PC game back in the day but damn I wish I had. It's so addictive. I think the part I enjoy the most is the building the dungeon as opposed to raiding other people's dungeons.


For the most part I play the game is short bursts through out the day. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is check up on the dungeon and give my imps a good slap. I love the smell of imp in the morning! Smells like victory!

The one part I don't like is that everything take so much time. In a way thats good because it limits how much time you could actually spend playing the game. On the other it's annoying when you have a good amount of time on your hands and thats all you feel like doing.


All in all I would recommend this game to people like us who love chucking dice and and crawling through dungeons D&D style. Just remember I said it was addictive, I dont want any emails threatening me with how I'm somehow responsible for you selling yourself on a street corner somewhere for more bloody gems.   

No comments:

Post a Comment