One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” -Hunter S. Thompson


Sunday, March 23, 2014

Tharzad-dul Level 1 Complete!



Artwork by Brian Leblanc
The first level of Tharzad-Dul, my mega-dungeon project is done. In a week I managed to get an entire level written. Coming in at about 4500 words. As a rough draft its not too bad. Theres still a bunch of things that I would like to fix. For one the treasures are all more than a little bland. I would also liked to have worked on some more NPCs with motivations and of course names! If I do decide to publish this one day I will defiantly go over everything with a fine tooth comb and refine stuff. It also wouldn’t hurt to play test it a little. This week coming up I'm going to take a break from the dungeon and outline some of the dungeon environs, including the city of Kossuth. After that I will focus on Level 2 of the mega-dungeon "The Farm Level". For those of you reading this I'd love to hear some of your opinions on what I've done so far and any sugggestions you might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment